LOQI Queen Elizabeth II Shopping Bag Museum Collection
The LOQI Museum Collection brings together finest works of art from some of the world’s famous museums.
Featuring the work of Cecil Beaton, the Queen Elizabeth II Shopping Bag is a popular choice at our Sydney Living Museum shops.Perfect for doing the grocery shopping, going to the gym, enjoying the beach, taking baby for an outing or travelling the globe, stash your LOQI bag in your pocket, purse or handbag, so it's always with you. LOQI reusable bags are exceptional value, with a generous inside pocket and an additional zippered pouch, perfect for your extras. The bold and colourful designs won't fade and are water resistant. Did we mention it holds up to 20kg?
- LOQIs are light - you wont even notice the 55g bag and pouch in your handbag or pocket
- Eco friendly - refuse plastic bags and re-use your stylish LOQI bag instead
- Strong - your LOQI will safely hold up to 20kg
- Handy inside pocket features a flap for security
- LOQIs easily fold up for storage in their matching zippered pouch or can be easily rolled up and cliped together
- Bold, colourful patterns that will not fade
- Bag: 50cm wide x 42cm high (69cm including handles)
- Inside pocket: 16.5cm x 14cm
- Pouch: 11.5cm x 11.5cm