Mini Retro Sydney 2018
Mini Retro Sydney is a fantastic visual throwback to the 'Harbour City' in the 1950s and 60s, with never before seen images gathered by vintage photograph collector Ian Collis.Breathtaking photos of Sydney's most valuable landmarks provide a retrospective insight into the architecture, automobiles, fashions and popular pastimes of Sydneysiders of the time.
Retro Sydney will have the reader in awe of 1950s and 60s events such as:
- The Opera House under construction, and after completion;
- Jaw-dropping shots of the Harbour Bridge from different sides of the Harbour;
- Queen Elizabeth II on her Royal Tour of Australia in 1954;
- The Royal Easter Show in the 50s and 60s;
- Old, industrial Pyrmont long before the Star Casino was established;
- Sydneysiders on the beach with families;
- Suburbs as they were in the 1950s and 60s.
100mm x 100mm